Day One Didn't Quite Go As Planned...

I don't know about you, but I kind of balked at spending more in shipping than what I'm paying for the actual item.

So I just skipped ahead to today, Day 2, and Day 1 will just have to slot itself in somewhere or double up somewhere else.

So yesterday I signed up for Green Paper's Vintage Gluebook class. I've been admiring her gluebook pages for a while, so I just held off from signing up until my 25 Days began. Actually beginning the class will occur later in my 25 Days.

So, okay, Day One didn't quite turn out as planned, but I spent some creative time with Glimmer Mist and did Day 2 stuff and put together most of a spread for the Nostalgic Musings class. Which I guess means that Day 2 will become Day 3 and ... hmm, this could get confusing :)

Oh, there's a giveaway (one of many) going on:


I don't have much of that stuff, and so tend to hoard it, but hey, share the possibilities right?

Back to 25 Days of Birthday. From the 25 Devotions book I'm reading:

"Your beauty ...should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight." (1 Peter 3:4)
That sat with me today and reminded me to appreciate what each person brought to the table today.

And, that while this artistic, crafting blogging community I've found myself sinking into ever since I signed up for Silver Bella this year ... That while this community creates things of great beauty and sentiment -- it is the inner joy of not just creation, but sharing and understanding and helping that makes this community's inner beauty shine.

Just sayin'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party!