Insane idea ...

And worse, I have to figure out how to get these home... hmm, maybe I could take them home and take the photos home .... (I am thinking this on a Thursday with the plan to add a photo before I post this.)

My church in its storied career was in an Episcopal softball league. We won or placed a few times, so we have these old trophies that now have to go bye-bye.


My plan is to take pictures of them, and then write down the plaque information to give to our historian, along with the photos. I eyed them first for the vertical bits, and then the bits of marble. I mean, a girl can use those things in a cigar box assemblage, right? Yeah, I can tell you're nodding.

But then there's the little batter statue. What to do with that? Googling revealed they can be used a birthday cake toppers or as a coat rack. I'm leaning toward the coat rack idea myself. We have an auction fundraiser coming up and I bet this would be fun for those guys who were playing in the 70's, 80's and 90's to have a bit of kitsch as memory.

Or, you know, not.

So brilliantly creative people: what else could be done with them?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create Party!