More Mary and More Jesus

I took lots of photos of this particular statue.

It stands in the corner of the living room, where the retreat group I'm in met to discuss Heaven. From where I sat, it looked like the little Jesus was holding something out to me...




A gift. That or his hand had been cut off. But no, on closer inspection, it turns out that's a globe thing. I'm sure this means something in icongraphy, including what Mary's holding her hand there.

That serene expression of Mary's? Kinda sums up my weekend... Peaceful and, okay this is going to sound weird, God-filled.

Oh and the gift I received? Well, its one I can give. And I'll leave it on that note.

Tomorrow, St. Francis and St. Claire...

Comments

  1. leanne,
    a God
    filled
    weekend
    sounds
    wonderful!
    i am glad
    you were
    blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create Party!