Spider, spider...

I did take pictures of something other than religious icons and art, which I'm sure you're all tired of by now.

In the early morning marine layer/fog -- I went walking in the garden. I discovered a chittering squirrel. Like constantly chirping. I didn't remember my camera and when I came back, it'd gone. But it was tiny and cute, take my word for it.

And here's the other thing I went back for: a spiderweb glittering with dew:



It was so beautiful to watch in the soft breeze....

Comments

  1. Wow! Your spider web is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet -- I couldn't find an email for you ... The spider web isn't mine, technically. (*grin*)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party!