A weekend away....

A whole weekend ago, my hubby and I did our usual getaway. We stayed at our favorite bed and breakfast. The sense of humor in decorating always tickles me. We were staying in the Rosebud Cottage and they have this outside:

The most amazing part of the whole weekend was discovering a swarm of hummingbirds. One of the stores in town had a bunch of hummingbird feeders. We saw them fly around the parking lot and went to investigate.


There had to have been at least 30 hummingbirds swooping around. The photos aren't great because the sun was setting and we got a lot of silhouette shots. We must have sat there for at least 10 minutes, just enjoying them.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway I started last week. Three prizes to win!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create Party!