sampler

So this is the sampler I made for my Mum for Christmas. Thankfully, I had an extra few weeks before seeing her.


So it started out as a review of my year (one thing of each month), and then I found this cute owl on etsy by Michelle Palmer, and bought this cute stitching template of a turtle by Charlotte Lyons (funds raised to help Gulf wildlife), and acute mini fabric collage by Pam Garrison.

I got things back on the rails, though, and then filled the gaps with flowers and stars....

My "suzi blu" La Sirena mermaid. (I took this before I was finished, so her mouth isn't there.)


A lace scrap to symbolize my mori girl interest:


From my November vacation:


Charlotte's turtle:


V is for the Young Victoria project from the start of last year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party!