Second La Sirena painting...

It's in progress, am happy to say. I drew and colored a face I liked, put it onto big canvas and sketched it in, not in great detail, and put down the first background layers which I think is really spooky cool, although the top half of the painting is a bit flat. The sheen is from where I went mad with Glimmer Mists :)


I've since added some stenciling in since the above photo, and I think I'm about ready to start painting the mermaid (you can probably barely make out the sketch through the paint). Am a bit worried I haven't got the proportions right, so it's off to Miss Suzi Blu (as this is part of her class, although I'm not following her painting exactly with this one) to see if its okay or if it needs more tweaking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create Party!