Wednesday's Where's God?

Here is the cover of the journal I have started keeping (editing to add that as mentioned in an earlier post this is based on a class I took with Rebecca Sower at Silver Bella):


and some details.



Here's a scan of the inside. with a prayer of intention in the center:



the first page, is a mini page that states the goals of the journal:


and the first page of observations:


Where was God in your week?

Comment below with your own list, perhaps a photograph you took that illustrates it (a picture is worth a thousand words), or art illustrating your gratitude! (If I get enough folks participating, I'll start using a link party tool.)

A couple of rules:
1. Link to the specific post, not the main page of your blog.
2. Please, no links to online shops -- stay on topic!

Feel free to post the blog button!


(Incidentally, I can't figure out how you can copy and save the html code to link back. If anyone knows how, please let me know!)

I will share my favorites next Wednesday, in the meantime, check back to see who has posted and enjoy discovering God in each other's lives!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create Party!