Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Wednesday's Where's God...

It seems a bit dull just to put up a list, but at least the background is interesting on this one. Stuck on some thin batting (love the softness!) and stapled on a bit of ribbon.

I wonder if I should put a bit more explanation with these?

Where was God in your week?

Comment below with your own list, perhaps a photograph you took that illustrates it (a picture is worth a thousand words), or art illustrating your gratitude! (If I get enough folks participating, I'll start using a link party tool.)

A couple of rules:
1. Link to the specific post, not the main page of your blog.
2. Please, no links to online shops -- stay on topic!

Feel free to post the blog button!


(Incidentally, I can't figure out how you can copy and save the html code to link back. If anyone knows how, please let me know!)

I will share my favorites next Wednesday, in the meantime, check back to see who has posted and enjoy discovering God in each other's lives!

1 comment:

  1. God was busy getting my 21 yr old a job. And He was right here beside me reminding me to look up and not around.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Blessings to you and yours.