Wednesday's Where's God...

A little late, but here we are!  If you have come by for Where Bloggers Create, scroll down!

Here's the quote from last week. I put it on the back of the subpage, so you can see the raw edge of the lace. There's was just enough space.... I am thinking the quote needs a little color though.


And here's last week's list. I was inspired by the bit of holy card (that came from Green Paper, I think for one of Mary's monthly challenges, but it may have been from one of her classes) to try some gold leaf, but my leafing pen was not cooperating so it's a bit gunky. Ah well....


Where was God in your week?

Comment below with your own list, link to your blog post about it, perhaps a photograph you took that illustrates it (a picture is worth a thousand words), or art illustrating your gratitude! (If I get enough folks participating, I'll start using a link party tool.)

A couple of rules:
1. If you are linking, link to the specific post, not the main page of your blog.
2. Please, no links to online shops -- stay on topic!

Feel free to post the blog button!


(Incidentally, I can't figure out how you can create the "copy and paste" html code to link back. If anyone knows how, please let me know!)

I will share my favorites next Wednesday, in the meantime, check back to see who has posted and enjoy discovering God in each other's lives!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party!