I think this Joy Dare is just beginning to transform. It's not too late to start if you haven't already.
Here is this week's list:
60. the calm of one of the Interfaith Shelter guests
61. standing out of the rain while waiting for the carousel
62. "gently thrilling" - new phrase uncovered while having fun with new friends
63. orange-tinged grey clouds as the sun sets
64. holding hands
|(Ok, so we're holding churros and not each other's hands in this pic!)|
66. clothes finally drying out
67. hot shower for aching body
68. progress made at work and things to think about
69. finding out part of my upcoming trip will be by bus instead of all the way by train
70. a hidden petticoat
71. warmth of sun
72. grace, grace
73. conversation in the Memorial Garden
74. needed words for above-mentioned conversation in morning blog reading (thanks Christianne!)
76. stock smelling like cinnamon
77. white blossom petals floating in the air
78. warm gusts of wind blowing in curtains
79. cowbell! (not knowing how to play it but having fun anyway)
80. carried away by the Holy Spirit while singing the choral version of Chris Tomlin's version of "Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"
81. wine and cheese on the back patio with a friend -- not worrying about what I should/shouldn't say.
Am linking this up to Ann Voskamp's "multitudes on Mondays" (or will as soon as it goes up!)