Joy Dare Monday: in my garden

My morning practice of sitting on the patio with my cup of tea is slowly coming along. I managed it twice this week along with chanting Lauds. It's a new aspect of silence for me and one that I like better than sitting in church in the middle of the day.

I'm also beginning to think there is something to this statement of time stretching out to make time with God fit.

351. baby birds squawking up high
352. solid spiritual direction session
353. a sad tree made happy




354. dogs at door sniffing morning air
355. a crow hopping in a tree too small for it
346. taking half an hour to walk half a block home, talking to neighbors
357. unexpected eucharist
358. bird making a stapler noise-chirp (it wasn't a mockingbird)
359. rain pouring down in the night
360. sun-shower
361. re-set of my year of planned work
362. myfooddiary.com (getting back on the weight loss wagon)
363. heavy grey raincloud
364. pink poppies in bloom





365. banana pudding milkshake (falling off the weight loss wagon -- all in the space of a day!)
366. first bloom of the last of the poppy varieties I planted


poppy with nigella-in-the-mist to the left, and a poppy bud at bottom right
367. smelling like rosemary
368. tired eyes (from an afternoon of making jewelry)
369. comfortable "at home" dinner with friends
370. night time chirp of crickets


Am linking this up to Ann Voskamp's "multitudes on Mondays" (or will as soon as it goes up!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party!