I'm still going with Suzi Blu's " A Lovely Dream" art journal class which is going to run until the end of the year. I have a spread waiting for my attention in fact. But I must get my list of blessings up for Monday!
332. yellow mustard reminding me of yellow wattle
333. earl grey tea, hobnobs and a "moose"!
334. big blue baby eyes
336. oddly silent street: no cars, barely a bird twitter
337. lisanthus recovering?
338. 3 rings resized: 10th anniversary gift, great-grandmother's ring, gran's pearl ring [2 gifts inherited]
339. cool night breeze
340. dog jumping into lap
341. first bloom on new poppy
342. hitting a high G
343. leaf falling
344. marine layer
[2 gifts found in Christ:]
345. reflection of cathedral window
|my iPhone couldn't capture the sharp clarity of the window being reflected here, alas.|
"Come now, you poor creature, turn your back on your busyness for a little while. For a few moments leave the tumult of your thoughts; throw off the burden of your care and put aside your wearisome occupations. Make some time for God; rest in God for a while. Enter into the chamber of your mind; exclude everything but God, and what will help you find God; shut the door and search for God." -- St. Anselm, from "Benedictine Daily Prayer: A Short Breviary"347. chanting group breakfast: reconnecting
348. a marriage questionnaire
350. glad to have a husband who loves me.
Am linking this up to Ann Voskamp's "multitudes on Mondays" (or will as soon as it goes up!)