And so, I put together a playlist to listen to and remind myself. I call it Leaving With Grace...
- The Presence of the Lord is Here (Fran McKendree)
- Holy Spirit, Come Now (Jesse Manibusan)
- Use Me Up (John Tirro)
- Trust in Your Heart (from the musical "Paris")
- I Say Grace (Hayley Westenra)
- The Potter's Hand (Hillsong)
- This Journey Is My Own (Sara Groves)
- Unwritten (Natasha Bedingfield)
- Compelled (Sara Groves)
- Lifesong (Casting Crowns)
- How Can I Tell (Sara Groves)
- Tacos, Enchiladas and Beans (Doris Day)
- Dog Days Are Over (Pentatonix)
- Shut Up and Let Me Go (The Ting-Tings)
- Hymn (Brooke Fraser)
- It Is Well (Sara Groves)
I've uploaded this as a playlist on iTunes (hoping that I could somehow get it to play in here. Ah well.) One song is missing and I think that's because it's from an Australian recording.
[Leaving With Grace iTunes playlist]
Do you create and use playlists to change or perpetuate your mood?