Went to the zoo last Wednesday and find that I really enjoy watching the flamingoes. It's partly because I've been watching a wee one grow into an adult (over three trips in two months thus far) ... although I have no idea which one of the fledgelings is the wee one I spotted that first time.
736. seeing a transformed palm tree (might actually be a tree fern)
737. one orange pigeon amongst a flock of grey ones
738. waking up to marine layer (finally!)
739. cloud cover lasting until home from grocery shop
740. imagining what it would be like to be the Samaritan woman at the well listening to Philip share the good news (in Acts)
741. neat quote by Frederick Bueckner
742. I "survived" the Titanic
|Fern Canyon walk at the zoo|
746. getting out of the house (not letting "blah"ness stop me, see #744)
747. misty sprinkles
748. pink and purple bark
749. cool day. weather change!
750. a bottle of win unearthed to share tentatively with friends that turned out to be most excellent (instead of vinegar)
751. making my own storage drawers
752. getting sticky
753. having fun making southwestern egg rolls (instead of getting growly and impatient)
754. dog curled up asleep
755. dog in lap
756. "life's a happy song" - watching "The Muppets" with friends.
Am linking this up to Ann Voskamp's "multitudes on Mondays" (or will as soon as it goes up!)