Joy Dare Monday...

My apologies -- this week the list contains a few items that I've chosen not to share. Health stuff is a little TMI for a blog so I'm just gonna leave that stuff out. I guess I've discovered the limit to how real I can be here.

780. fast transit into airport and thru security
781. coming home
782. online grocery order
783. [redacted]
784. bright orange sunset
785. new gloria (choir practice is back!)
786. [redacted]
787. coloring in
788. possible clue by four
789. starting to write
790. walking properly again (blisters healing)
791. [redacted]
792. remembering to make dinner in the slow cooker just in time
793. playing with paint
794. getting food bags ready
795. pizza
796. pink flowers


797. sweat dripping off my hair while in choir
798. respecting my sabbatical
799. ice cold ice block

Am linking this up to Ann Voskamp's "multitudes on Mondays" (or will as soon as it goes up!)

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create Party!