Would that there were time to write something meaningful about the past week, but let's just say the theme ended up being discernment and leave it there for now. Besides, I've developed a headache from too much sun this afternoon, I think.
431. cool morning
432. air conditioning
433. the beautiful music from the TV Show "Smash"
434. new green maple leaves
435. booking tickets home
436. horchata (Mexican milk and rice milk drink with cinnamon)
437. camaraderie over breakfast
439. great high school orchestra performance
441. a decision to be made.
443. discerning conversation
444. day out of joint, discombobulated
445. the heart break of The Scottsboro Boys
446. strolling through Balboa Park
|(yes, we go to beautiful Balboa Park and I take a photo of mustard "weed"....|
448. bringing crazy stuff home from garage clean out (happy coats, girlish locks of my mother-in-law's hair, hubby's Lionel train set and, sadly more...)
|Alas, this is not all of it|
450. ocean breeze
451. dinner with EfM friends.
Am linking this up to Ann Voskamp's "multitudes on Mondays" (or will as soon as it goes up!)