Icon Writing #9: in which not very much icon writing was done...

... as Helena caught up on her painting of white spots, I hung out with Mary and baby Jesus...


and discovered that our premixed hair, parchment, etc colors had dried out.  So I sat and mixed paints  ... and squealed as carbon black went everywhere!


Helena insisted I replicate the look on my face:


then we went and had lunch and decided not to do a border (sorry, Paige) and so we painted the edges of the board.

But I did do one other thing, can you spot it?


To be fair, it was only a little bit of outlining.


Next time, (hopefully next week) we'll do the gilding and swing the halo, although I think I said we were going to do that last time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party!