Ever After ....

I don't blog much and even less about art or craft these days, but there is a new class coming out headed by Tamara Laporte called Ever After.

I am in the midst of doing LifeBook 2016 and planning a complete reorg of my art space (as I can't move it into the larger guest room) but it's not the fairytale aspect of the course that appeals to me (although, you know, that can be fun and pretty), but being introduced to new artists, new ways of doing things, and in addition, there's a module on developing one's own style (which I'm pretty convinced comes with time and repetition).


One of the artists teaching is Effy Wild, who successfully hooked me on gel pens last year. You can click on her name to enter the giveaway too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party!