Psst...

I haven't posted much in the last couple of weeks. This can be simply explained by the fact we're heading toward Easter, and church/work has been all about that.

I've been taking pictures (what are living on my camera and iPhone), but I can't share a certain set of them until after Mother's Day (or if Mum tears into her present early even though it is expressly stated that she is NOT to on the outside of the box)...

I've tinkered with my mermaid painting ... and hopefully today, after I do a little more housecleaning, I might be able to add some glitter and mica to it :)

Comments

  1. Your hoping that YOUR mother will follow instructions!!! giggle giggle, ok perhaps just a feel and a poke,much love.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create Party!