A little blue hat ...

It's been a while since I've done a completely crafty/vintagey post.

I stopped by a vintage/antique store recently and near the front was this pretty blue hat.


I walked away. I came back.

I walked away again.

Kept looking at the price tag.

And finally, after waiting a good 5 minutes for the gal to return from the back, bought it. The label inside reads Eva Mae Modes...

I thought I might cannibalize it for the pretty blue velvet flowers ... but now ... I'm not so sure ...


But what would I do with it, if I don't take off the flowers?

Comments

  1. I'm always a sucker for the velvet blooms! I'd say display it somewhere that you can enjoy it, till you need some flowers, then pluck them off.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create Party!