Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A little blue hat ...

It's been a while since I've done a completely crafty/vintagey post.

I stopped by a vintage/antique store recently and near the front was this pretty blue hat.


I walked away. I came back.

I walked away again.

Kept looking at the price tag.

And finally, after waiting a good 5 minutes for the gal to return from the back, bought it. The label inside reads Eva Mae Modes...

I thought I might cannibalize it for the pretty blue velvet flowers ... but now ... I'm not so sure ...


But what would I do with it, if I don't take off the flowers?

1 comment:

  1. I'm always a sucker for the velvet blooms! I'd say display it somewhere that you can enjoy it, till you need some flowers, then pluck them off.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. Blessings to you and yours.