A shorter list this week, because I have been sick with whatever this cold/congestion/throat bug is. Ick.
223. waking up with a sore throat and feeling like a cold is coming on -- and going about my planned day anyway.
224. half hour afternoon nap
225. working from home (sick)
226. flowering calla lily handy for photo for Sunday "Notes"
227. blue fingers
228. fruit popsicles
229. light hearted workplace
230. scheduled bus not showing up (a gift because apparently someone had been sick all over the bus and it needed cleaning. Ew.)
231. "And God Cried" earworm (the second key change gives me chills).
232. actually taking a day off (still sick, but not working from home)
233. hubby doing all the laundry
234. wind howling around church
235. Tom's piano playing
236. My nose has finally started running. Praise be!
Am linking this up to Ann Voskamp's "multitudes on Mondays" (or will as soon as it goes up!)