Small things can be so precious. This week there was a lot of small things noticed. As well, I celebrated some things that didn't happen (I didn't spill paint!) to how I felt in a particular moment.
821. chair yoga
824. not spilling paint on carpet
825. surprised that I missed a day of writing down gifts
826. smell of ginger on a summer evening
827. ants! #^$#%# ants!
828. white chocolate frappe
829. white skirt
830. white vinegar
831. Heart Light affirmations
833. tired pup
834. dog wriggling into a forbidden (to dogs) room on his back
835. catching a breath of a cool still morning
837. fixing a mixed media piece -- waking up and knowing how
838. dog scattering weed seeds with his head
Am linking this up to Ann Voskamp's "multitudes on Mondays" (or will as soon as it goes up!)