No pictures this week, or story, just a list...
40. white blossomed tree
41. clean air after the rain
42. visible progress in weeding
43. using homemade compost in the garden for the first time
44. little dirty skunk footprints on off-white patio floor
45. smell of beef stew on entering the house
46. exchanging silly nonsense with my husband
47. warm clothes
48. long shadows
49. clear crisp winter day
50. listening to early morning birds chirp while I'm praying
51. re-connecting with my choir buddy
52. sunrise reflecting off a row of clouds
53. the sidewalk being closed and having to walk the long way around to work -- and uphill!
54. realizing my anger is ego-related
55. gentle rain
56. chanting while the organ pipes are being carried out of the cathedral
57. jasmine green tea (iced and homemade!)
58. chills as we sang the fourth verse of "I Am the Lord of the Dance"
59. finding out who I am mentoring through the confirmation process
Am linking this up to Ann Voskamp's "multitudes on Mondays" (or will as soon as it goes up!)