Joy Dare Monday...

It's been a week of highs and lows. The highs were at the beginning and the end of the week, and even in the lows, I was able to be grateful and aware of God's grace, His gifts, and His presence.

I think this Joy Dare is just beginning to transform. It's not too late to start if you haven't already.

Here is this week's list:

60. the calm of one of the Interfaith Shelter guests
61. standing out of the rain while waiting for the carousel



62. "gently thrilling" - new phrase uncovered while having fun with new friends
63. orange-tinged grey clouds as the sun sets
64. holding hands


(Ok, so we're holding churros and not each other's hands in this pic!)
65. bright orange & red sunset
66. clothes finally drying out
67. hot shower for aching body
68. progress made at work and things to think about




69. finding out part of my upcoming trip will be by bus instead of all the way by train
70. a hidden petticoat
71. warmth of sun
72. grace, grace
73. conversation in the Memorial Garden
74. needed words for above-mentioned conversation in morning blog reading (thanks Christianne!)
76. stock smelling like cinnamon






77. white blossom petals floating in the air
78. warm gusts of wind blowing in curtains


79. cowbell! (not knowing how to play it but having fun anyway)
80. carried away by the Holy Spirit while singing the choral version of Chris Tomlin's version of "Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)"




81. wine and cheese on the back patio with a friend -- not worrying about what I should/shouldn't say.




Am linking this up to Ann Voskamp's "multitudes on Mondays" (or will as soon as it goes up!)

Comments

  1. I am beginning my 1000 gifts tomorrow. Such a beautiful way to live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm finding it tough, but I can already tell it'll be worth it.

      Why I don't feel this way about exercise, I don't know.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party!