Oh my, the Where Bloggers Create Party has a lot to answer for...

which is a very long title in which to say: yesterday afternoon after work, I reorganized the garage (look! if I stack this and this I get an empty shelf!) and moved three giant plastic containers living in my art room closet out to the garage (by pushing them along the floor -- they were heavy!).

My art room looks like a fabric bomb went off - which is to say I discovered more fabric in the cleaning out. And of course I forgot to take a before photo! But I figured out how it's gonna go together, so am pretty excited about getting it done tonight/tomorrow.

But I need to remember to balance this with yard work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party!