Wednesday's Where's God...

I played with decorating the page with Zentangles this week...


Tornadoes turned up again. Go figure. This time as a very good metaphor!

Where was God in your week?

Comment below with your own list, link to your blog post about it, perhaps a photograph you took that illustrates it (a picture is worth a thousand words), or art illustrating your gratitude! (If I get enough folks participating, I'll start using a link party tool.)

A couple of rules:
1. If you are linking, link to the specific post, not the main page of your blog.
2. Please, no links to online shops -- stay on topic!

Feel free to post the blog button!


(Incidentally, I can't figure out how you can create the "copy and paste" html code to link back. If anyone knows how, please let me know!)

I will share my favorites next Wednesday, in the meantime, check back to see who has posted and enjoy discovering God in each other's lives!

Comments

  1. 1. A Tawny Owl in the gum tree by the gate, incredible.
    2. a perfect rainbow.
    3 pink camellias.
    4 the wisdom of Heather,when sometimes overwhelmed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create Party!