Birdsong Swap -- Gorgeous tags!

Finally, I have a chance to show the beautiful package I got from Karla Nathan for the Birdsong Tag Swap.

This is how it came all deliciously packaged....


The detail on these tags are amazing. The one on the left is the back of a tag by Shane Pollard. The one on the right is by Rebecca of lovelinest.org


This is the front of Shane's tag:


This darling 3D piece is by Jane Palmer.


This tag has a bit of glitter and is by Lisa.


By Julie Baxley:



From "tatteredgypsyrose" (and um, it's upside. It has this awesome 3d birds nest at the bottom!


The back of Deborah's tag is above, the front is below. Very cute and vintagey.


And the amazing cover by Karla. I can't believe those birdcage tags are that small! Now that's dedication :)

Comments

  1. Hi Leanne
    Wow - there are some really cool tags in your book - I'm off to visit their blogs - thank you!

    Your tags were lovely too and I especially loved the one with broderie anglaise on it - it's one of my fave fabrics.

    Shane :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh-so-beautiful! A lovely collection to enjoy forever. Happy weekend.
    Cheers,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create Party!