Kidnapped, but not missing

So it's been on my mind to remember the Nigerian girls who were kidnapped almost two months ago.

I checked out the news and discovered that as of yesterday, the Nigerian military know where they are, but how to get them out without them being killed? (According to the Chicago Tribune.)

I've been praying for one by name in particular (an idea that I found via Facebook) and for all of them, and I will until they are returned to their homes.

If you're the type who prays, pick a name, or pray for them all.

Rebecca Sower is also selling bracelets to raise funds to end human trafficking, and you might consider spending time learning more about human trafficking of all kinds and what you could do to help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create Party!