Making a new journal ...

I've collected flower fairy cards since I was a teen. During Lent, I made a book to hold them all. (Yes, this is a result of the Lenten unplugging on Sunday.) The method is the one I learned from Mary Ann Moss at Dispatch from L.A.



Do I believe in fairies? Well, I do not expect to ever see one, but they represent Nature's beauty and in the cards I've collected they almost always are expressing joy, contentment, and occasionally mystery.




I'd also purchased some paper doll fairies and so I decided to make the book a little more interactive: the fairies look for their clothing, accessories etc and "talk" to other fairies on their way to the Ball.



Just another benefit from unplugging!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create Party!