The Great Ocean Road

So I'm not going to bore you with a lot of holiday snaps, so here are just a couple. I took a ton of pictures to use as color inspiration for the mermaid paintings as part of the La Sirena class. The different colors of the ocean were so varied and beautiful.

This would've been a really good picture if I'd taken my hat off.


I stepped to the end of the path at Lord Ard Gorge and saw this and bounced. This is the shot used to show the pirate ship anchoring off the coast in "The Pirate Movie". I saw that movie over 16 times when it came out on video when I was a teen. Not sure how it would stack up as an adult but I can still sing most of the songs :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create Party!