7 Blog Posts in 7 Days.... (#1)

It was just a couple of weeks ago when I said I didn't have time to blog the 1000 God-gifts any more and now I've signed up to blog every day via Jennifer Fulwiler's Conversion Diary

I really don't know what I was thinking except that I love to write and have been doing a bit of private journaling ... But I don't have the time for it since starting to work full-time.

The idea of writing something short and quick? Well, that might be just the ticket to finding a moment in time. Folks are much less likely to read an essay anyway...

I suppose, if it's not cheating, I can go to the posts written-and-never-posted or partly written if I get truly stuck. However, I'd rather not (I can schedule those for next week).

This will also be a chance for me to be wholly me (uh oh) on the Internet. Not the best me or the me-I-want-to-be but me. 

Revbecca preached today on the Martha and Mary story in Luke and how Jesus wanted us to not pursue the perfect life but to be present *with* Jesus. With God. (Hopefully will be uploaded to our church website soon, dated July 21st.)


So this is the first post, written the afternoon before (which is when most of these are going to be written)  ... We shall see how we go...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create Party!