Week One Complete! (52 Portraits in 52 Weeks)

It's just the first week and it already has proved that one can complete a portrait in a week even if one works full-time and has to deal with family emergencies (we're okay).

Monday night: image sketched


Tuesday night: set up palette and first layers



Wednesday night: choir
Thursday night: well, we had to watch The Voice! (yes, more about those choices later)
Friday night: one of my bosses got installed in his new job (where he is still my boss), an amazing evening
Saturday: at hospital most of the day, home for an hour where I painted! then off to Christmas party


Leaving Sunday to photograph and scan the finished portrait and get it online for y'all, as well as prep for week 2!


For Week 2, I am still trying to decided between the redo of Frida Kahlo (which is on a board) or a whole new painting. I still have a lot of paint left from this painting in blues, reds, greens and purples, so I'm leaning toward the Frida Kahlo redo as it is more abstract.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party!