Week One of 52 Portraits in 52 Weeks

I didn't get started on the first week of my challenge to complete 52 Portraits in 52 Weeks until tonight, but here are a couple of pics.

I decided to start with a self-portrait. There was a crazy looking one where I'm super-happy, but it wasn't my best angle, so I decided to use one where my hair looked fabulous instead.

Before I began:


Initial sketch:


I'll show you the final result Sunday. Follow me on Instagram @leanneshawler to see progress shots throughout the week.

See the pinned "Featured" post to learn more about the 52 Portraits in 52 Weeks challenge and how you can join in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party!