Going to One Day Collage Camp: Basic Training

Who wants to go with me? KC Willis still has a few spots open for her one day Collage Camp: Basic Training on Wednesday, July 16 at the Urban Barn in Escondido.

From her email:

"Four spaces remain. This will be a fast-paced class where I will teach you all the basics for making work using my mixed media techniques....and I promise to leave you with enough excitement about being an artist to last you a long time. Come join us at the Urban Barn! (Home of Glamarella Junk! Way cool.) And if you have 43 seconds...take a peek at this...."

For more info and pics, visit her website. (I tried to get a pic to upload but Blogger is not cooperating)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party!