Christmas baking update #3

Sunday's baking included:
  • bacon cheddar mini loaves (and I made mini-muffins too). Smelt heavenly.
  • rum balls
  • the brandied fruit mince part of the brandied fruit mince pies. It needs to hang out with the brandy for a while.
Yesterday's baking included:
  • malted milk chocolate brownies. The batter tasted yummy, they are in the oven right now.
So that leaves us with:
  • springerle
  • finishing the brandied fruit mince pies
  • peanut butter fudge
  • poppy orange quick bread
  • pumpkin whoopie pies (although I suspect I shall probably give these a miss)
  • lebkuchen
  • gingerbread muffins (shall probably give the banana choc chip muffins a miss as well as they are so similar to the banana white chocolate brown sugar quickbread I've already made)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create Party!