the last full day in Munich....

Where we did the church tour of the inner city. Most of the churches were actually closed, something I didn't factor on: one was for a wedding, a nun was cleaning another, and I think we just might've been too late in the afternoon for a third. Not all of them were closed, however.

This is St. Anna's, where a wedding looked to be either in progress or about to start. There were caterers at the foot of the steps.


And one more shot of a Christmas market -- this is the lights going into the one at Marienplatz.

Now I think I'll hold off my absolute last post about Munich until after Christmas. So happy holidays all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party!