Christmas Playlist

Most every Advent and Christmas I make a playlist .... one year it was all swing-style stuff. This year, like last, seems to be a little more serious. Anyway, thought I'd list it:

  1. Winter Snow - Audrey Assad, Chris Tomlin
  2. Angels We Have Heard on High - Sara Groves (Christmas from the Prison, live recording)
  3. Sing! - Patchwork
  4. Carol of the Bells - George Winston
  5. Angels We Have Heard on High - Sara Groves (O Holy Night)
  6. Breath of Heaven (Mary's Song) - Sara Groves
  7. Mary, Did You Know? - Hayley Westenra
  8. Labor of Love - Andrew Peterson (but I think features the vocals of Christy Nockels)
  9. It Wasn't His Child - Trisha Yearwood
  10. O Child O Son - Supper Club
  11. When a Child is Born - Michael Ball
  12. A Cradle in Bethlehem - Sara Groves (yes, yes, I really really like her stuff)
  13. Stille Nacht - Jose Carreras, Natalie Cole, Placido Domingo
  14. One Child/O Come All Ye Faithful - Natalie Grant
  15. I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day - Casting Crowns
And I'm thinking about purchasing Monteverdi's Vespers of the Blessed Virgin, if I could but figure out which version to get!

What are you listening to this Christmas?

(Munich stuff tomorrow....)

Comments

  1. Well there would have to be a Michail Ball!I'd love a copy please have one you made a few years back. Looking forward to Munich Post.Hot and humid here, storms forecast.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Where Bloggers Create Party II: My Room 2010 (with lots of pictures)

Where Bloggers Create 2015

Where Bloggers Create Party!