- Why you can really be confident by Holley Gerth at (in)courage
- ask and it sometimes is not given (from Sayable). Boy, can I relate to this one!
- the Dalai Lama and Bishop Desmond Tutu have a chat about God (from Huffington Post)
- I was in tears by the end of this post of Ann Voskamp's...
- "Come weary" by Addie Zierman (via Rachel Held Evans' always interesting Sunday Superlatives)
- From Vivienne McMaster's annual series on self-care and self-love (just in time for Valentines day), this one on the Self-Love Cleanse by Valerie Tookes. Can you be kind to yourself 21 days in a row?
- and I have this one that's been sitting in my unread blog posts because it's so beautiful: Can you choose love today? from Liz Lamoreux.
May you choose love today.
|Hunter Valley vineyards, Australia|