So below I mentioned a fried freckle. It was a freckle that had two of the signs of melanoma (dark and irregular shape), so it got frozen off with liquid nitrogen. When the scab eventually falls off, we'll see if that did the trick or not. When you have as many freckles as I do and grow up under the hole in the ozone layer, it pays to be aware.
One of the gifts below that I list is the DVD of the One Thousand Gifts book study. I'm excited that I'll be leading this after church on Sundays, following Easter. If the first video on YouTube is any indication, it'll be (a) fabulous; and (b) worth stocking up on tissues.
191. voting differently than I planned in Lent Madness
192. beautiful day
193. fried freckle
|a week after the freezing off of ... still waiting on scab to fall off ...|
195. first freesia
196. frogs croaking as we drive by
198. great posture
199. looking into the gym's full length mirror and accepting my body as beautiful as it is
200. heavy marine layer: tops of buildings invisible
201. coloring in on the floor with four little ones
202. fingers of fog drifting in over the hills
203. grilled cheese open face sandwich
204. follow-up boob squish okay
205. 1,000 Gifts DVD arrived. Excited to be leading discussion on this soon.
206. dog's face in mine, wanting to know if I'm asleep or dead!
207. dog watching the singing
208. night jasmine scent filling the air
209. river of rocks
210. smoke wafting up from new sound system mixer (yay! new soundsystem!)
211. Irish upbeat music
212. chicken bone
Joining in Ann Voskamp's: